BROWN PTO 2018 – 2019 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Below is a list of committees and roles that are in need of additional volunteers. Click
here or below to sign up. You may indicate specific interests in the comments
section of the sign-up. Email Brown PTO if you would like more details on any of the
committees or positions.
- Newsletter Editorial Committee (3) – Help with our weekly Brown Bear Report, our e-newsletter. As a part of a rotating team of editors you will review incoming content and stage in MailChimp for review by editorial lead/co-presidents. Training provided. Great off-site volunteer opportunity.
- Brown Wear Pop- Up Sales (4) – Be a part of BrownWear! Join our PopUp Sales Team for occasional clothing/gear sales at events such as Back-to-School night, parent visiting days, etc.
- Back-to-School Night – Thursday, Sept 20, 2018 (2) – Purchase & set up light snacks for the social hour during Back-to-School Night (Arrive at school 5:30pm to set up)
- Co-Chair or Chairs of Annual Fall Parent Social (2) – Last year’s all-parent event was a fabulous Sunday Brunch! In prior years, our Fall Social has been a weeknight wine & cheese reception. It is wide open to interpretation! Let us know if you are interested!
- 6th Grade Parent Social(s) (6) – Plan and coordinate 6th Grade parent evening social(s). Looking for co-chairs and committee members.
- Brown Working Theater – 2018-19 School Year (4) – Lead Coordinator and Committee needed to assist Choral and Music Teacher Mr. Bailey-Adams and the faculty with parent communication and organizing parent volunteers for the Brown musical and play.
- Book Fair – May 2019 (6) – Cashiers and merchandising help. School day and evening hours available.
- 8th Grade/Class of 2019 End-of-Year Events Committee – April-June 2019 (6) – 8th Grade Parents. Organize end of year events for 8th grade. 1-Canobie Lake Class Trip, 2-Evening Party at school, 3-Assist with Moving on Ceremony. Need a committee leader.
- Music PTO committee volunteers: Concert Party Coordinator (1) – Coordinate orchestra/band/chorus concert parties refreshments and volunteers. Be on-site for food/drink intake and cleanup (or recruit volunteer for task). Pizza Parties Coordinator (1) – Work with music teachers to organize orchestra/band/chorus pizza parties. Order pizzas for delivery to school for appropriate days and times. Purchase and deliver drinks (juice, water), cookies or chips.
Sign up HERE