The year the Brown PTO will publish a digital directory for use by the Brown community. To make sure we have your correct contact information, please read the following important information and follow the link to add or edit your information.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://brownpto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process:
- Complete/Update the Parent/Family and Student Information. Please note if there are needed changes and you do not make them via the confirmation process, your information will appear in the directory as it did last year.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be given access to the online directory. The online version is secure and can only be accessed by authorized members of the Brown community.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
If you have a 2-household family, each household can have a separate account. Child(ren) in that household will be listed twice in the family portion of the directory, with each families’ respective information.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org