The Brown PTO relies entirely on your generosity and energy to help fund and support our many school activities, educational enrichment programs and community support projects that benefit our students, families, and school.
The Annual Fund is our main fundraising effort and accounts for 80% of our annual budget. The suggested donation per family is $50 toward our annual fund and any amount is greatly appreciated.
This is a partial list of the many initiatives the funds support our community including:
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons– meals and snacks for a teacher luncheon are purchased
- Mini Grant Funding for Teachers to provide extra events and support in the classroom
- Community Building Events such as the picnic, parent trivia night and small get-togethers
- Outdoor Seating Mats for our children
- Technology and Communication Tools like the Brown Bear Report Platform, Zoom, Brown PTO’s website and the Family Directory Membership Toolkit
- Creative Arts & Sciences events for all students
All of your contributions are considered voluntary and a donation in any amount is 100 % tax deductible. We are aware that every family has different resources and commitments. If you are able to, please consider a larger donation. If a contribution is a financial challenge for your family, contribute an amount with which you are comfortable.
Please Donate Today
Company Matching Funds
The Brown PTO is a 501(c3) non-profit organization run by parents, guardians, and teacher volunteers. Your donation to the PTO is 100% tax deductible and many companies will match employee’s charitable donations; you may be able to double or triple your gift. See your HR representative for more information. If you’d like to give an amount not listed, please use the button below.
Annual Fund – Where Do the Dollars Go?
Below is a breakdown of the annual fund spend.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SCHOOL!