Important Fall Athletics Information – 2021
- If your child wants to participate in a fall sport, they must be registered on FamilyID. Registration Document here. Registration closes on September 12 @ 7:00pm. Registration is complete when you get confirmation from FamilyID
- Fall sports will begin on Monday, September 13th @ 3:00 pm
- Varsity sports for 7th & 8th meets everyday except Wednesdays
- 6th grade Cross Country will begin on Tuesday, September 14th and will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- There will only be a 4:15 late bus. There will be no late bus for after practices or games. Arrangements must be made for athletes to be picked up by 5:00pm on practice days and on game days.
- Games/Meets will be limited to playing Newton only. Competing against Oak Hill, Bigelow and Day Middle Schools.
- Newton Public Schools Middle School Athletics Covid Protocols – Please read this Important COVID document
- COVID Health Assessment Form will be sent by Katrina Antonellis to all athletes every morning and must be completed by 1:00pm. It will not be sent to parents.
- Coaches will be sending out emails before the start of the season using the emails you used to register your child on FamilyID. This will most likely be sent out after registration closes on Sunday, Sep 12, 2021 @ 7:00pm.
- Email Coaches Directly if you have questions
- Boys Soccer – Sam McGraw (email@example.com)
- Girls Soccer – Beverly Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cross Country – Alyssa Cantwell (email@example.com)
The official Brown Athletics program offers a wide range of seasonal sports.
In addition, the Enrichment Program of extracurricular activities offers several informal choices for after-school sports.
More options are available through Newton Community Education, which offers some afterschool sports such as fencing and tennis at Brown, Oak Hill or South.